- Emmaus (32 Pilgrims):
- 32 gifts: will be placed on Pilgrim’s cabin on their beds
- 48 gifts: will be placed on tables in the conference room
- 72 gifts: enough for all Pilgrims and team members (placed in the dining room)
- Chrysalis & Journey (32 total; 16 girls and 16 boys):
- 16 gifts: will be placed on cabin beds (boys OR girls)
- 32 gifts: can be placed on tables in the conference room (for either boys or girls)
- 32 gifts: can be placed on all cabin beds (boys AND girls)
- 64 gifts: can be placed on tables in BOTH conference rooms (boys AND girls)
- 81 gifts: enough for all participants and team members (placed in the dining room)
- No large gifts (gifts that don’t fit into agape bags)
- We ask this due to there being limited space, transportation limitations, and to help eliminate the risk of some individuals feeling left out.
- Large gifts would be best given after Closing.
Agape food and snacks are a very vital part of every walk/flight weekend. I’m sure you recall just how much these tokens of the community’s love meant to you. Below are some guidelines regarding agape food for the weekends:
- Please bring these items to Send Off on Thursday Night
- If there is a problem with you delivering them to Send Off, then please feel free to bring them to the “Woods” no later than Friday noon.
- We ask that you check for updates regarding any food allergies for the weekend